There are usual bunch of software packages, physical books, ebooks and squiz cards to win.
February’s Prize Pool
- 1 x MacBundles (whatever the current bundle is available at time of the contest closing)
- T Lavender of Whyalla, SA.
- 1 x On the Way to the Web: The Secret History of the Internet and Its Founders (published by Apress)
- R Selman of Meadowbank, NSW.
- 1 x The Essential Guide to iPhone Application Development for Flash Users (published by Apress)
- G Staunton of South Melbourne, VIC.
- 1 x Take Control of Easy Mac Backups
- M Cameron of Toowoomba, QLD.
- 1 x Take Control of Your iPhone Apps
- B Rogers of West Wollongong, NSW.
- 1 x Take Control of Take Control of Running Windows on a Mac, Fourth Edition
- J Boyle of Denistone West, NSW.
- 5 x Squiz Card packs (each pack consisting of 50 Squiz Cards and a Squiz Dispenser)
- S Scutter of Verdun, SA.
- P L’Huillier of Mount Beauty, VIC.
- K Kreusch of Geraldton, WA.
- J Johnson of Morphett Vale, SA.
- K Rogers of Forest Hill, VIC.
How to Enter
Entering the AppleUsers Spotlight Contest is simple.
Simply enter in your name, suburb and email address, along with this month’s magic word (which can be found in the February 2010 issue of the AppleUsers Spotlight) and click Submit.
That’s it – You’ll be entered into this month’s contest.
February 2010 Contest Entry Form
Contest Closed: 5pm EDST, February 28, 2010